* Offering support for anxiety, depression, relational trauma, attachment wounds, addictions, and overcoming abusive relationships (romantic or familial)
* Partnering with clients to use somatic, creative expressive, attachment-focused, motivational, Internal Family Systems (IFS), and gentle Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
* Welcoming and supporting clients of any identity
* Both online (secure) and in-person at the Rainbow Wellness Center, 19 Church Street, Burlington, VT. Please note the office is stairway access only, with no elevator. I wish this was otherwise.
* Please note Conscious Uncoupling is for one client at this time and is not for both partners simultaneously. Couples therapy with me is coming this summer. I can refer you to a second Conscious Uncoupling coach for your partner for the time being if you and I work together now, or you can research couples therapists with availability who work with the book Conscious Uncoupling.
* Relationship Coaching:
I help individuals with:
* Romantic breakups or divorce (see Conscious Uncoupling)
* Maintaining any relationship when living with a long-term health condition
* Professional or work-related relationships
* Isolation and the desire to invite an intimate relationship (see Calling in the One)
* Locating and joining your tribe
* Parenting and co-parenting
* Extended family relationships (with in-laws, step-parents, community members)
* Collective cultural relationships, especially for people with non-dominant identities (such as people who identify as nonbinary, BIPOC, with disability, and more)